If you didn’t see yesterdays post; I am doing a review of all three products that Be-Fit Mom sells. The second product I am reviewing is the Tender Lullabies: Soothing Classic Piano Melodies CD. We love classical music here. Our son Andrew never really got the chance to watch the Baby Einstein type movies, but he sure loves the music on Little Einsteins – which then sprouted a love for orchestra and classical music in general. When we listen to any sort of classical music, Andrew uses his fingers and directs the music like a conductor 🙂 So when we played this CD for the first time, we made sure Andrew was around. He loves it 🙂
This CD has 11 beautiful, and calming songs on it. All played at 60 beats per minute, which is a resting heart rate tempo and will help to naturally slow down your baby’s heart and respiration and calm them to sleep.
I love having this CD playing in our house. I don’t yet have the CD player installed into the baby’s room (we’re still working on unpacking everything) but having it playing in the living room really just brings peace to the whole house. Not only does it calm the kids, it calms me as well.
I think all parents need some CD’s that do not have annoying songs on them – timeless and classic music that never dulls, and can soften the stress load on your body. And if it works for you getting your children to sleep while listening to the CD – all the better for your body and mind!
This would make a great gift to any new or expecting parent and can be purchased from Amazon.com for $10.95.
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily as well)
Enter to #win the #CD Tender Lullabies from Be-Fit Mom @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 3/24 http://tiny.ly/1Act
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
Open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends March 24th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. I received a product for review purposes. However, all of my opinions are 100% my own and are no way influenced by compensation received.