I love chocolate. Although, I’m one of those chocolate lovers that likes to eat little bits at a time, and not really eat the whole amount at once. I’m also one who likes to ‘suck’ on the chocolate vs. chewing it and eating more.
It makes my husband angry… because if we get chocolate of sorts – It takes me *forever* to eat my pieces, and his are gone within 10 minutes. And then he starts preying on mine, but I scold him away. The amount of chocolate that lasts him 10 minutes could hold me off for probably 2 months.
When I saw that Wonka had released some new flavors of chocolate: Tripple Dazzle Caramel and Fantabulous Fudge (what awesome names!) I emailed right away to see if they needed any more help with promotions… and sampling
Here’s a little information on the four varieties of Wonka Exceptionals, including the two new delicious flavors, Triple Dazzle Caramel and Fantabulous Fudge:
• Triple Dazzle Caramel (NEW): milk chocolate filled with luscious caramel, dazzled with sea salt
• Fantabulous Fudge (NEW): milk chocolate stuffed with delicious fudge, like your own personal bar of truffles!
• Chocolate Waterfall: milk & white chocolate cascading together
• Scrumdiddlyumptious: delectable chunks of toffee, crispies and peanuts drowned in rich milk chocolate
My favorite bar was by FAR the Tripple Dazzle Caramel. I almost didn’t want to share any of this with my husband, but he loves anything with caramel, so I was nice….
I love how the bars are so nicely scored, so as to be able to make clean breaks of pieces to share. Handing pieces to Andrew wasn’t as tough because he’d just put the whole square in his mouth (creating less chocolate fingers!).
I found Andrew one morning with a large portion of the chocolate waterfall bar in his hands. He either had been breaking the pieces off and eating them nicely, or had got caught with it shortly after picking it up…
- Subscribe to my blog via email
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook!
- Like Wonka on Facebook
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs
- Post my Button on your blog. (two entries)
- Blog about this giveaway, including a link directly to the giveaway (Five Entries)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
Did someone say #Chocolate?? I Love Chocolate! #Win 16 Wonka Exceptionals Bars @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 7/29 http://tiny.ly/4HcY
- NEW: Post my link on any of that day’s CURRENT Public Giveaway linky for this giveaway. Should say something like – GC2C– 16 Wonka Chocolate Bars – Ends 7/29*and the link*. Comment to me the link to where you submitted it. (i.e. for a Tuesday Giveaway Linky – post it anytime before midnight that same Tuesday) One entry per linky posted on.
Open to U.S. and Canada. Giveaway ends July 29nd, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by ‘andthewinneris…’ the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.