Anaya papaya has developed a perfect product for most strollers and baby wearing devices to help keep baby warm without having them get all dressed up, or worrying about a blankie getting knocked to the ground. I am by no means a “baby wearer”, but I do keep my Baby Bjorn handy for carrying Ethan around wherever we might be out. Ethan really dislikes being in the car seat for too long, so if I know I’m going to be in one location for long enough, I put him in the Bjorn.
Living in Minne’snow’ta and having winter babies, I have often found myself carrying my kids in the Bjorn in the winter months or in other cold climates like the Grocery store (my most frequent usage of the Bjorn) and the first MN Wild Hockey game Andrew went to when he was two months old.
I have attempted to cover my kids with blankets while having them exposed to the coldness of the dairy section at the grocery store; but it has been pretty pathetic. The blankets don’t stay, and you’re constantly adjusting them to cover baby.
When I saw this cover for the carriers and strollers, I had to contact them right away – because I knew that we were moving and Ethan started to totally refuse bottles all together, meaning I was going to be wearing Ethan during our move – or get no work/directing moving traffic accomplished.
Unfortunately I didn’t have someone snap a picture of me standing in the garage with Ethan strapped to me and the snug around on while we were moving because I felt like we needed to hurry and get back inside asap! The Snug Around is so simple to use. It comes in a small baggie that you can keep with the baby Carrier, or dangle it with your stroller, or keep in your trunk. You unroll it, stick the elastic strap around your neck or tie it to the sides; tuck the Snug Around around their feet, and then adjust the straps on the side to fit more snug around your child! It takes literally about 10 seconds to get properly adjusted. The thing I’m really excited for is this spring when the weather starts warming up enough for Andrew and I to start going on walks around the neighborhood. I’ll have Ethan in a stroller or the carrier, but won’t have to worry about those chilly breezes affecting him at all!I’m excited about having the Snug Around and I’ve been putting it to good use already, and don’t see myself being able to put away this handy product any time soon!
The Snug Around is:
★Designed by a mother, inspired by love.
★Adjustable to fit Snug Around™ as your baby grows.
★Wind and waterproof outer-shell. Soft 100% Cotton inner shell.
★Fits over popular carrier brands like Ergo®, Boba®, Beco®, Bjorn® and more.
★Multi-functional as a carrier blanket, stroller blanket and nursing cover.
★Two front pockets for storage and extra snuggling.
★Conveniently packaged to fit in a day bag or tie to a carrier.
★Simple design for both Mom and Dad to enjoy.
Buy it: You can purchse the Snug Around from Amazon.com as well as a few other stores, found on their website. The Snug Around retails for $44.99
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily as well)
Enter to #win a windproof/waterproof cover for your #stroller #babycarrier @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 3/24 http://tiny.ly/yw7m
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Like Anaya Papaya on Facebook.
- Write on Anaya Papaya’s Facebook wall that you’ve entered to win the Snug Around at www.grinningcheektocheek.com.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
- Visit my friend Maggie at http://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/ and enter any of her current giveaways! (one extra entry per contest entered; max 5 entries per person)
Open to U.S. and Canada. Giveaway ends March 24th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. I received a product for review purposes. However, all of my opinions are 100% my own and are no way influenced by compensation received.