I’ve been posting about my goals for 2012 – the changes that I’d like to make. Check out the original post here.
These are my goals as far as Blogging goes:
- Blog more “Real”: I want to blog more stories that are not sponsored or product reviews – I want to share more about my family and my daily life as a wife, as a mother of two boys, and as an unemployed Dental Hygienist.
- Of Course, I can’t get rid of the sponsored posts and product reviews: because they’re the ‘perk’ that I get for blogging! A girl’s gotta pay her bills!
- Become more Personable with my readers: I’d love to be able to chat with all of my readers! I love making new friends, and I spend a lot of time talking on Facebook, Google Chat, and elsewhere! Chat with me!
- Make my Facebook Grinning Cheek to Cheek page more interactive: Rather than me just posting my blog posts up, I’d love to have some interaction with everyone!
- Another blog Makeover: I believe that this *may* be in the works – but… we shall see! I <3 my design, I just might want more… Let’s table this idea for now.
- Helping other bloggers: This is a huge passion of mine. I love to help and share and grow together with other bloggers.
- There really are so many goals I have for my blog – but I have to remember that I can’t possibly be
- and do them all…. again, the point is that I need to..
Find the Balance!!!