I think the first thing I think of for Mother’s Day is something almost as beautiful as my mom is to me! Flowers are a great gift to show your mom that you care, and they’re SO much fun to receive.
They are especially a great gift if your mom is farther away and you cannot be there to tell her in person that you love her – at least she knows that you’re thinking about her with some Mother’s Day Roses!
ProFlowers is a great place to buy your flowers – they have such a beautiful assortment of flowers at very reasonable prices and deliver them wherever you need pretty much around the world.
One of my favorite parts was picking which flower bouquet I wanted delivered to my door to review them. I immediately fell in love with the 2 dozen rainbow roses and got those along with a beautiful blush pink vase.
They came quickly and were well wrapped and protected. They give detailed instructions on how to make your flowers last longer, but I do have such a terrible thumb and ended up having to toss them just before Easter about a week after delivery. But I loved them while they lasted!
So – when thinking of your mother this year; find her favorite flower and send send send!! It is a bit cheaper to ship these flowers a few days before or the day after Mother’s Day – so keep that in mind if you’re on a tight budget!
There are several deals to be had with ProFlowers. You can visit their coupon page at http://www.proflowerscoupons.com: where you can save 20%, get a free vase, free weekday delivery and other deals. Also, if you ‘like’ them on Facebook you also can receive 20% off your order.
ProFlowers is offering a $50 gift card code to one very lucky reader!!
(no guarantee can be made about delivery by Mother’s Day with this giveaway, but the code is valid until 12/31/2011)
This first entry is MANDATORY: What Flowers would you choose if you win, and who would they be for?
Optional Extra Entries: (only after mandatory entry is done!)
- Subscribe to my blog via email
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs
- Post my NEW Button on your blog. This button is different from the old one and the coding will need to be changed.
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
I love getting flowers, so I’m entering to #win $50 for ProFlowers.com @GrinCheek2Cheek #MothersDay #Giveaway Ends 5/13 http://tiny.ly/CuLY
- Like ProFlowers on Facebook
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook!
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
- NEW: Post my link on any of that day’s CURRENT Public Giveaway linky for this giveaway. Should say something like – GC2C– ProFlowers $50 GC- Ends 5/13 *and the link*. Comment to me the link to where you submitted it. (i.e. for a Tuesday Giveaway Linky – post it anytime before midnight that same Tuesday)
Open to all. Giveaway ends May 13th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. I received free product review purposes. All opinions here are 100% my own.
For more chances to win ProFlowers Gift Codes, please visit my friends at:
The Mom Reviews – 5/4
Blessings Abound Mommy – 5/2
Life With Lisa – 4/30
Being Alison – 5/4
My Silly Monkeys – 5/2
The One Fantastical – 5/1
Baby Dickey – 4/30
What’s That Buzz – 5/4
Babes and Kids Reviews – 5/3
Just Short of Crazy – 5/2
The Night Owl Mama – 5/12