Seeing as in the very next few days to a week (!!!!) I will be a new mom again – I am going to be doing several product reviews of “Nursing Mothers Essentials”. I have many items from my previous nursing experience (which btw was not very pleasant for me) and now I have an Idea of what to expect and the experience has greatly influenced the new products I have purchased in preparation for this new baby. Some of the Items are the same or similar to what I used the first time; but I know I *NEED* this time to start.
This is what I’ve prepared myself for but will not be reviewing:
- Lansinoh: Lanolin; Latch Assist; Milk Storage Bags; and Disposable Nursing pads (for after established nursing)
- Avent Ultra Comfort Disposable Breast Pads (for the first few weeks)
- Medela Pump-In-Style Breast Pump
- Pumpin’ Pal Shields (Amazing and VERY ESSENTIAL if you’re planning on pumping in comfort!)
- Playtex “Drop-Ins” bottles and bags with the ‘cereal’ or ‘tri-cut’ nipples because they’re my favorite.
- Boppy Pillow
- Comfy rocking chair!
These are the Items I will be reviewing:
|Boppy Newborn Booster|
|Bravado! Essential Nursing Bra Tank|