When we moved into our new house, I decided I was not going to have bare walls throughout my house. Our condo had almost nothing hung up – And we lived there for five years. I was really hoping not to have a repeat in our new house – so I went shopping.
I found some really nice things for the living room and dining room, but I never found anything for the kids’ rooms that I loved. I came across the Kranky Krab, and right away I knew that this is what I wanted in Ethan’s room. How much more perfect can you get than animals with your child’s name on them!I took a look around, and couldn’t decide exactly what I wanted, but then I thought – The single animal print with the name on it is SO cute – but after looking around a little more, I discovered that I could have his whole name spelled out in a frame! It’s something that will eventually become an educational tool as well, showing that each letter of Ethan’s name has a corresponding Animal name. The Kranky Krab website is also very user friendly. You can easily put in the name of your child, and see immediately how your picture will look – but pictures will never do the justice to how beautiful they look in person!They also have fairies, and monsters, alphabet posters, and some other misc. items to choose from when choosing a print for your child.
So when you’re looking for items for your child’s room, or for a gift for someone – the Kranky krab is an awesome choice!
Two lucky winners will receive $15 each to use towards any purchase at the KrankyKrab.com website!
Optional Extra Entries: (only after mandatory entry is done!)
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win one of two Gift Cards for krankykrab.com @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 4/21 http://tiny.ly/niWz
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
Open to U.S. only. Giveaway ends April 21st, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. I received free product for review purposes. All opinions here are 100% my own.