Kaye introduced herself to me after wanting to expand business a bit. She is a sweet woman who by day is an engineer, and by night a mom. However, she somehow manages to find the time to bake ever so delicious candies and confections that were handed down by her mom.
Everything she makes is done by hand – and has never failed to impress family and friends who have eaten her goodies and told her that she should be in business! She opened up an Etsy store to satisfy both her need for cooking delicious treats; as well as to keep her friends’ figures – by sharing her delicious goodies with other people *How Sweet, right?* <ok so I might have made that up…> but I’m sure her friends were probably enjoying her cooking, and didn’t want to take advantage any more I know I would be putting on the pounds if I had a friend who loved to bake delicious goodies all the time!
Kaye sent me some Orange Creamsicle Fudge and some Birthday Cake Bark to sample. My husband has really enjoyed them (to the point where I have had to scold him several times and tell him that they’re MINE to sample – not his
Orange Creamsicle Fudge
Reminiscent of meeting the ice cream truck at the curb, this fudge is creamy, rich and has a great punch of citrus great for the summer. This rich, decadent fudge is created by methods taught to me by my mom, who I personally consider the queen of handmade candy.
Birthday Cake Bark
To celebrate your next birthday or festivity, why not sink your teeth into this tasty cake-flavored bark candy, reminiscent of birthday parties from your childhood. Made with a paper thin layer of dark chocolate on the bottom and topped off with a cake-flavored vanilla candy coating on top just before being dusted with sprinkles on top to add to the party. This delicious homemade bark candy is crunchy and thin enough to break apart easily when eating. Perfect for birthday parties and other festivities!
How Sweet It Is is giving away a choice of any 1/2 lb (or “small” order) of candy to one of my lucky readers!!
This first entry is MANDATORY: Visit How Sweet It is – Etsy Shop and tell me what you think you might order if you win?
Optional Extra Entries: (only after mandatory entry is done!)
- Subscribe to my blog via email
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs
- Post my NEW Button on your blog. This button is different from the old one and the coding will need to be changed.
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
Truffles, Fudge, and other goodies? I want to #Win @GrinCheek2Cheek #MothersDay #Giveaway Ends 5/13 http://tiny.ly/T4jk
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook!
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
- NEW: Post my link on any of that day’s CURRENT Public Giveaway linky for this giveaway. Should say something like – GC2C– 1/2lb of Delicious Goodies- Ends 5/13 *and the link*. Comment to me the link to where you submitted it. (i.e. for a Tuesday Giveaway Linky – post it anytime before midnight that same Tuesday)
Open to U.S. only. Giveaway ends May 13th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by ‘andthewinneris…’ the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. I received free product review purposes. All opinions here are 100% my own.