It seems that every year for Mother’s Day we talk about flowers, sentimental gifts – chocolates, and all thing yummy. Then we get over to Father’s Day, and we start talking about gadgets and gizmo’s and toys – all the fun stuff.
One great way to help celebrate Father’s Day with unique gift ideas for Dad like personalized Beer mugs or an assortment of many other gifts is to head over to RedEnvelope.com and check out some of the great options for Dad.
My family was able to choose an item to review for Father’s Day – so I selected the Wireless Talking BBQ Thermometer – Which has been way awesome. We recently got a grill and this has been a huge asset to our grilling successes!! Now I’m sure I’d have no idea how to cook a steak without it anymore. But we sure make perfect steak and hamburgers, and can rest assured that it is fully cooked and won’t make us ill.
- Subscribe to my blog via email
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs
- Post my NEW Button on your blog. This button is different from the old one and the coding will need to be changed.
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
Father’s Day can be Exciting with gifts from RedEnvelope.com! #Win a $50 Gift Code @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 6/13 http://tiny.ly/xcgO
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook!
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
- NEW: Post my link on any of that day’s CURRENT Public Giveaway linky for this giveaway. Should say something like – GC2C–RedEnvelope.com $50 GC- Ends 06/13*and the link*. Comment to me the link to where you submitted it. (i.e. for a Tuesday Giveaway Linky – post it anytime before midnight that same Tuesday)
Open to U.S. only. Giveaway ends June 13th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by ‘andthewinneris…’ the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
Note: I changed the dates to end on 6/13. For some stupid reason I thought Father’s Day was on the 12th, but it’s the 19th!! We have more time 🙂