I had the opportunity to do a review for the Executive Gift Shoppe. They are a retailer for personalized gifts for young professionals. They have products like flasks, business card holders, money clips, and other unique gifts. This would be a great place to go if you’re looking for a gift for a boss, colleague, thank-you gifts for another professional, or even groomsman gifts!
They have been in business since 1999 and have been online since 2000. Their products are great and they have great reviews from many people!For review purposes, I picked a passport holder. When I have traveled out of the country for Dental missions trips; some of the dentists that I travel with have had great passport holders that hold their plane tickets and passports in one handy leather wallet. This becomes rather convenient as you’re changing planes and hardly awake to know where your stuff is.
Another item I was considering was getting a business card holder. I thought this would be a great way to have my business cards handy, yet stylish also 🙂 But being that I’m waiting for my new blog design before I make an official business card; I don’t have the need quite yet for the holder.
Another thing that I thought was awesome on their website was the Cell Phone Flask. I have a few friends who would very much appreciate being able to discretely carry their alcohol vs. purchasing it at an event. These flasks can also be engraved, and would make a great gift for groomsmen as well 🙂
The best news I have yet, is that one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their website and can choose whatever they would like to order.
- Like Executive Gift Shop on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry
- Comment on Executive Gift Shop’s Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at www.grinningcheektocheek.com
- Follow @giftshoppe on twitter
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win a $25 Gift Certificate for #Groomsmen or #business #gifts from @giftshoppe and @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 4/7 http://tiny.ly/et3x
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
Open to U.S. and Canada. Giveaway ends April 7th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. I received a product for review purposes. All of my opinions are 100% my own.