We’re having ammonia issues again. Not but a few weeks after the last time. However – this time, I’m positive that I did everything right.
- I’ve been pre-rinsing all the diapers in a 30 minute cold rinse + spin cycle.
- I’ve been using a measuring spoon to measure the exact detergent.
- Only using the diapering detergent.
- Adding extra water to each cycle.
- Increased hot water heater so the diapers are washing in hot water.
With all of these extra steps I’ve been taking, I am still getting the strong ammonia in my night time diapers. So. While my daytime diapers aren’t going anywhere…
I ordered night time diapers.
And guess what?
I feel GREAT about it.