I was looking for a few other diaper stores to partner up with, and came across Comfy Cozy Diapers. I think I must have found them through a search of a particular diapers retail locations in Minnesota… because I had been looking for a MN diaper store.
While I hadn’t started using cloth diapers yet when I first contacted Amy – the store owner – We had agreed to meet somewhere after I returned from BlogHer.
However – if you’ve kept up with the story, We did the official switch, WHILE I was at BlogHer…. and My husband was not having an easy time.
SO when I returned from BlogHer, and started to try it out myself, realizing that I, too was getting leaks – I contacted Amy again in desperation.
That’s when we decided to meet at the mall the next morning. I met with her – and she handed me a Thirsties Fab Fitted, a Happy Heiny’s Happy Hempy, two covers, two KnickerNappies Super Do’s, some Detergent, and a Wetbag.
She was so helpful and talked with me about how I was diapering and the different solutions that I could try with the boys’ diapers. I pulled Ethan out of his stroller and let her have a peek at the diaper I currently had on him – and she then started talking to me about ‘fit’ and ‘rise’. Haha… because apparently I had the diaper on Way too lose. Ethan is smaller, so although the diaper stays UP while attached without any rise buttons snapped – it does not mean that it’s effective.
Live and Learn, right? Glad she was able to correct me – because that’s when things started turning around for us – and we were finally able to wake up without having a big wet mess in the morning.
I have a special place in my heart for Amy at Comfy Cozy Diapers
Comfy Cozy Diapers
Taking a look through her store she has pretty much everything you need to get diapering! I love that she has everything sorted either by brand, by type, by price, or best yet: by FABRIC. So when I’m struggling with something like night time dryness, I simply can look for some Wool items, or Hemp – Although she does have another column that is dedicated just for Overnight and Heavy Wetters.
She also has a newborn rental program – where you can rent a large set of diapers that will get you through your first few months of diapering, for just $38/mo! Can’t hardly beat that for 3 months of diapers!
Who want’s to try ordering something from Comfy Cozy Diapers?!
(Open to US Only)
A Lucky winner will receive a $25 Gift Card to Comfy Cozy Diapers!
Visit Here for instructions on how to enter
This first entry is Mandatory: Visit ComfyCozyDiapers.com and tell me what you might buy if you win!
Optional extra entries: (only after the above mandatory entry is completed!) All are worth one entry unless otherwise specified. Leave one comment per entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email (be sure to confirm!) – 2 entries
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (lower right box)
- Follow my blog via networked blogs (lower right box)
- if you grabbed my Adventure to cloth Diapering Button before 8/22 and left a comment here telling me that you did so, add 2 entries
- Like Comfy Cozy Diapers on Facebook – Maybe say Hi if you’re feeling extra nice! (not required)
- Follow @ComfyCozyDiaper on Twitter – Maybe say Hi if you’re feeling extra nice (not required)
- Follow @GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (up to 1x/day)
- Want to #Win a $25 GC to ComfyCozyDiapers.com? Enter @GrinCheek2Cheek Adventure to #ClothDiapers Event #giveaway http://www.grinningcheektocheek.com/comfy-cozy-diapers
Giveaway ends September 23rd, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by ‘andthewinneris…’ and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.