One that I look forward to most is the Nestle Toll House Haystacks! We’ve made these since I was a little girl, and they’re often the first to go in my mouth! Perfection of Nestle Toll House morsels and peanut butter – mixed with the slight crunch of chow-mein noodles and marshmallows.
It’s easy to change these up by simply changing out the flavor of the morsels. The original ‘Haystacks’ version is made with butterscotch morsels, but I change it up to make my favorite Chocolate version of these every year!
- 12oz pkg Nestle Toll-House semi-sweet or butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 4 cups chow-mein noodles
- Lay out long strip of parchment paper
- In large bowl, mix 2 cups of mini-marshmallows and 4 cups chow mein noodles.
- Melt Nestle Toll House morsels and peanut butter over double boiler until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat, pour over chow-mein noodles and marshmallows.
- Stir until well coated
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper, let cool.
- Be conscious of the size of the haystacks as you're laying them out. If too large, most people will be afraid to grab more than one! Bite-sized is best!
Right now head on over to my Instagram page and enter to WIN $20 Cash!!!
Also – right now you can print your very own coupons for Nestle Toll House! Great way to stock up on morsels for the year (I buy as many as I can afford this time of year when they’re cheaper!)
One Lucky Reader will WIN $20 Cash from ME!