The really great thing about the alligator clips is that they tend to go in smoothly and come out smoothly. This little girl is rather picky about things in her hair – but she hardly noticed. There was one time where she pulled one of the bows out, and didn’t even squint in pain – it just slid out smoothly.
Well, as much as I can say is that the pictures speak for themselves in how cute they are, and they have been so fantastic to work with – I know you will be impressed with them!
Extra Entries: (Current subscribers count as well!)
2) Subscribe to my blog via email
3) Follow my blog publicly via GFC
4) Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
6) Follow @GrinCheek2Cheek on twitter
7) Follow @Beanies2Bowson Twitter
8) Copy/paste this tweet about the giveaway. Please include a link to your tweet. You can tweet this message once daily for one extra entry per day.
8) Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
9) Place an order with Beanies2Bows (5 extra entries – please list all five entries separately)
10) Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
11)Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
Open to US and Canada residents. Giveaway ends February 3rd, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. Product was given for review purposes in exchange for this review and giveaway.