Because every man is so different, I tried to stay a little more generalized. I based these picks more on what I know my husband would appreciate having – but came across a ton of other great ideas for other “Him’s” in my life at Best Buy, Too! The options are nearly endless!
All pricing on the image is accurate at the time that I’m making the image, and cannot be used as a ‘price match’ of any sorts!
1. Sony – 3D Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player This is the same Blu-Ray player that we just purchased. It’s working Great and plays our Blu-Rays and 3D Movies really well on our….
2. Samsung – 46″ Class – LED – 1080p – 240Hz – Smart – 3D – HDTV Ok – So this isn’t the exact one that we have, we have the 8000 class one, but – this is as close as I could link to Let’s just say: Ah… Mah… ZING! Such great quality, I mean – even the Disney channel looks like it’s in 3d, when it’s not…
3. Philips Norelco – Senso Touch 3D Electric Razor I did a review on this razor, and have told so many people about this razor (yep, even at Kohls while I was shopping and people were looking at them… )
4. Nike+ – SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom with Sensor I think that my husband would love a watch like this – with Heart Rate, Time, and GPS – amazing.
5. iDevices – iGrill Thermometer Because *I’m* the griller in the family, I technically appreciate this more than my husband would – but I’m sure there are plenty of men out there who would also appreciate this type of thermometer… Looks sweet!
That’s all for this list! I hope you enjoyed it!
Are any of these things on your Husbands list? If not, what is?
Yes, This is a sponsored post by Best Buy – all opinions however, are 100% my own – and I picked all of the items on my list personally. Also, this post contains my affiliate links for Best Buy – Please support this site by clicking my links before you purchase!