When I was in high school, I babysat for a few little boys that always watched Veggie Tales Movies. I didn’t mind putting those movies in for the kids to watch because I loved them too! The Silly Songs with Larry the Cucumber cracked me up! If you’re not familiar with Veggie Tales, they’re a group of Vegetables that tell tales of Christ related stories. They are great fun to watch, and always have the good moral to the story. Their songs are ingenious. My all time favorite songs are ‘Oh, where is my hairbrush’; and ‘I love my Lips’! ‘Twas the Night Before Easter is really cute – A local reporter decides that she wants to help people, and decides that putting on an ‘Up with Bunnies’ production to help people through music and performance. They want the great singer Cassie Cassava (who’s voice is actually that of Melinda Doolittle from American Idol) to sing in their production; but she’s singing at church instead and will be rehearsing. So they plan a scheme to steal Cassie to come and sing in their show to “honor her contract with the singing competition that she won” and she needs to do this or all deals are off. Through all the drama and the show they realize the true meaning of Easter and what helping people is all about.This is not the first Veggie Tales DVD that my son has watched; but he loves watching them! We introduced Veggie Tales to him through their story books when he was just a baby – So he was familiar with many of the characters by the time he had watched his first Veggie Tales movie. This is a great gift to put into Easter baskets, or to watch before Easter to help your children learn the real value in helping, and that Easter should not be focused so much on those cute little bunnies.
This DVD is Available starting today, March 8th 2011 in stores everywhere!
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left email insertion box)
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (right side center)
- Post my Button on your blog. (please leave a link!)
- Follow GrinCheek2Cheek on Twitter on twitter and tweet about this giveaway: (this may be done daily)
#Win ‘Twas the Night Before Easter Veggie Tales DVD @GrinCheek2Cheek #Giveaway Ends 3/31 http://tiny.ly/ErIL
- Like GrinningCheektoCheek on Facebook! please include your facebook name with your entry.
- Like Veggie Tales on Facebook! please include your facebook name
- Comment on Veggie Tales Facebook page saying you entered their giveaway at www.grinningcheektocheek.com.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (click on right)
- Vote for me on picket fence blogs. One Entry per vote(per day).
- Enter any of my other Current giveaways. 1 extra entry per CURRENT contest entered.
Open to U.S. only. Giveaway ends March 31st, 2011 at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org the following day, and will be e-mailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on this blog after all have responded. I received a product for review purposes. However, all of my opinions are 100% my own and are no way influenced by compensation received.